The Central Provident Fund Organisation had made it mandatory that no claim form will be accepted without UAN Number with effect from 1.1.2016.
The position has been reviewed by CPFO. Few relaxations has been made to the UAN on PF withdrawal application..
Having regard to the said fact, the following relaxation has been made by the CPFO to their earlier instructions.
- Claim Form may be accepted without UAN if the date of relieving / exit of the member is before 01-01-2014
- In exceptional cases, the officer in-charge of the Regional / Sub Regional Offices may at their discretion based on the merits of the case allow acceptance of claim forms without UAN.
- EPF Withdrawal Tax: Limit Raised to Rs 50,000
- PF Balance Transfer: New Facility User Guide
- UAN based PF withdrawal Form- Employer attestation not required
- The Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 (EPF ACT and PF Forms)